How to create a new herbal formula
- Log in at the link above
- Click "Build Formulas" on the left hand side and choose "tinctures" or "raw" formula (raw is for powder or c/s dry herbs), then follow these instructions:
- Choose a patient or "Add New Patient"
- When adding a new patient it's not necessary to invite them to create their own account, but you can if you like to to make it easier for them to re-order independently
- Choose dosage mode:
- Dry herbs: are the amounts of each herb listed as the amount "by day" or is the amount a total amount to fill "by bag." If choosing "by day" you'll have the opportunity to automatically calculate the amount of herbs to fill depending upon how many days the patient will take the formula.
- Tinctures you should have the option to build the formula based on a daily amount or the total amount the client receives.
- For tinctures make sure to include the correct size tincture bottle as an "add-on service" in the bottom section. This will also apply a discount for larger tincture quantities.
- Fill in all of the information and click "Save as custom formula" on the bottom. If you're ready to order the formula click "Save and add to cart" and continue to step 5 in "How to Place an Order" below.